Shaking/wobbly problem

Iíve had this problem for a while now and was wondering if anyone knew what it was. My car is a 1994 Honda Accord EX
Basically the bottom right half of my car shakes and wobbles a lot.
This happens whenever iím going under 25-30 mph, freeway speeds I donít usually notice it. Itís gotten really annoying now and I was wondering if anyone knew what it was.
‚úĖ
On Mon, 08 Jan 2007 19:25:12 +0000, dnky wrote:

Could be any number of things.
The easiest, and very common, is bad tires, bad alignment or poorly balanced tires. It is amazing how much effect the balancing can have.
Also, could be failing ball joints, or any other suspension issue.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

If it could be described as waddling you can feel at very low speeds, I vote for a tire tread separating. A good tire tech can feel it with his hand, but even when they try to teach me I have only been able to feel it once. I suggest a visit to your tire shop first... after all, they are happy to check the tires for free in hopes you need some!
Mike
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
dnky wrote:

Get a friend to help you with the 'follow me' test and you'll probably be able to see if it may be a bad tire or a bent rim (got teenagers?).
'Curly'
Add pictures here
‚úĖ