Shuddering?

I just got my drums, shoes, rotars, and a new wheel cylinder replaced on my 97 honda civic (front and back). But I went to an idependant gargage that doenst work on Hondas alot. Now I got it friday and it
was fine but today when I drive it is shuddering, but it is driving well. just kinda wants to jut forward a bit. Any ideas? I am taking it back in tomorrow. thanks =)
Milliemae wrote:

the wheel off the ground and retighten in a two or more stage torque process using the nut sequence 1324, 1324. you can do the final one with the wheel back on the ground if you've got sufficient torque first time around.