Sound dampening door.... 99 honda civic

Ok here is a quick question. does any one know where I can get directions for taking off the door panels in a 99 civic 2dr. I plan on installing sound dampening matting in them. (also the hood and in
trunk but that is easy)
main thing I would like to do is take off the inside panels and window crank and such install sound mat, new speakers, and put the whole thing back together with out having to make a trip to have someone help me....
thanks