Subwoofer for Civic 2001

I'm interested in a subwoofer for my 2001 civic. I don't need ghetto bass, but I do want some good tight lowend music. I see crutchfied has discounts
on a 12" Infinity for $70, box $59 and Blaupunkt amp for $110 totalling under $300. What do you think?
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-YoRJOkh7aII/cgi-bin/prodview.asp?i 81240W&s=0&cc http://www.crutchfield.com/S-YoRJOkh7aII/cgi-bin/prodview.asp?i 3PCA1300&s=0&cc
Any recommendations and experiences greatly appreciated.