'02 Elantra PCV valve

Bought this Elantra recently. Believe it has had a good part of the servicing already done.
But I have had problems in other cars in years past with PCV failure (especially Fords) and am anxious to change it.
I have purchased one, but I can't find where it even might be.
Help??
Tom Wenndt
Bought this Elantra recently. Believe it has had a good part of the servicing already done.
But I have had problems in other cars in years past with PCV failure (especially Fords) and am anxious to change it.
I have purchased one, but I can't find where it even might be.
Help??
Tom Wenndt
Page from manual sent to your email. It appears to be on the back side of the valve cover to the right of the oil filler.
Remove the plastic engine cover, just in the middle, back of the valve can cover.
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Bought this Elantra recently.&nbsp; Believe it has had a good part of the servicing already done.</FONT></DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2> <DIV><BR>But I have had problems in other cars in years past&nbsp;with PCV failure (especially Fords) and am anxious to change it.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>I have purchased one, but I can't find where it even might be.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Help??</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Tom Wenndt</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=