"06 Sonata, outside temp reading too high

The last few weeks I've noticed the outside temp reading is about 10 degrees too high even after driving awhile. Is it usually a failed thermocouple in
front of the radiator that causes this? I assume that would still be under warranty? The car has about 27,000 mile on it.

It was on my other (non-Hyundai) car. It was a 5 minute change by the dealer.