1999 Sonata

I have a 1999 Sonata can someone tell me what is going on. Every time I put gas in my car it will not crank!. I have to press the gas and then it will start :?

Thread archive: http://www.AutoBoardz.com/1999-Sonata-ftopict247975.html
Do you mean it cranks but won't start?
If so, check your purge control valve. It's probably stuck open, allowing fuel vapors to be pushed into the engine when fueling, causing a flooding condition.