2000 3 dr accent

Has anyone dded a tach to their car?I have no tach stock and theres no place in the guage panel to add one.Where did you install yours and what type and manufacturer did you use?
RIPPER FREEDOM WILL NEVER BE FREE! BOYCOTT CALIFORNIA SPORT TOURING!
Easiest way to do this is get an instrument cluster from an 00-03 accent gl. They came with the tach. I did this swap on my 01 and found it very easy to swap out my spedo/odometer into the new cluster to keep my mileage reading accurate