89-95 Instrument Cluster - Need Tach Wire

I have just aquired a 92 Pickup, and have found a cheap inst. cluster w/ a tach, but i don't have a wire diag. for the 4 plugs to add the tach wire in. can anyone assist in my modding? or give me a place to start... from ignitor to cluster.... thanks for any help..

Reply to
t.s.baxter

The tach usually gets signal from the negative side of the coil, maybe some of the other wires are batt + and ground. I found some pretty fair wire diagrams on autozone site earlier.

Reply to
firepumper1