2001 Accent service engine

I have a friend and he has a code reader. But my problem is I have looked and can not find the port to plug it in. Can you tell me where I find it. :?:

The connector is just behind/under the left side of the dash, to the left of the steering column.
"Tiretech" wrote: > I have a friend and he has a code reader. But my problem is I > have looked and can not find the port to plug it in. Can you > tell me where I find it. :?: