Service manual for 2001 Accent

Is there a Haynes or Chilton's manual available for a 2001 Accent? If there is I sure can't find one:) Any others worth buying?

Trying to solve a P0117 problem. There are three wires going to the ECT sensor and I think the black one may be open. Also would be nice to have a pin out of the ECT. Getting about 150 Ohms to ground on the center one and about 2K Ohms cold, going down as the engine heats up on the outer two. No idea what should be there but the readings seem reasonable to me.

Anyone know how well Alldata covers the Hyundai cars? I'd rather have a manual I can take to the car...

Al

Reply to
Big Al

Go to

sign up for a free account, then check the online manual. Print out whatever pages you need.

Reply to
Brian Nystrom

I can tell you to stay away from the Haynes manuals for Hyundai's. I've found some missing steps (that would potentially break things) in their manuals for my sister's Elentra.

Nick

Reply to
Nick

If anyone is interested: The Alldata info is crap. Very incomplete on this car.

Al

Reply to
Big Al