2002 Hyundai Sonata

I have noticed rain water dripping drops in to the interior of car's cabin area. I'm the second owner the vechile has 63k mile. Is the rubber seal covered by the 100k warranty of my sonata?

negative, I'd check prices on the seal, they are ussually pretty easy to DIY, or hopefully the shops arent greedy out where your at.

As the second owner of the car you do not have a 100,000 mile warranty. You have a 5 year or 60,000 mile warranty (which ever comes first). Since you're past 60,000 miles you'd be out of coverage.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net