2003 Elantra Fuel door Latch

The cable came unhooked from the pull handle beside the driver;s seat which caused the fuel door to remain open (the latch seems stuck open for some reason). I have reattached the cable, but the latcg remains
open. I have removed the latch from the car and see it seems to be made of 2 pieces. However, I don't know how to open it. Does anyone have experience with this? Thanks.
nope i dunno as well
regards <a href=www.gamestotal.com>free</a> <a href=http://unificationwars.0catch.com/ online games</a> <a href=http://unificationwars.1500mb.com free games</a>