2005 Hyundai Coupé / Tuscani / Tiburon - new stereo

Hi group,
I've recently purchased a UK spec Hyundai Coupé (2005 facelift model), and dissapointed as I was with the factory fit unbranded stereo, I've put a
clarion cd/mp3 radio in...
Only - I can't figure out how to fix the damn unit into the car, so it's currently just wedged in, and wobbles about.
How would I go about removing the aluminium effect facia from the car (w/o damaging it!) so that I can access the mount to screw the new unit in tightly?
Any help much appreciated!
--

Liddle Feesh
*fap fap fap fap*

Hi there - thanks for the reply :)
I can't seem to find any screws holding this particular panel in. My guess is it should just pop off - but I need a blunt knife or something to test..
Hope I'm right? Any further suggestions?
--

Liddle Feesh
*fap fap fap fap*