1998 Hyundai Tiburon - Injectors Flow Rate????

Hi People,

Any happen to know what the size (flow rate) of the injectors is in the 1998 Hyundai Tiburon?

Many thanks,

Dennis

Reply to
Dennis
10 year warranty, why are you concerned? Don't touch it
Reply to
Akacguy6161

Because I am in the process of setting up a full engine management system into a RALLY car. The car is in the prep process, and still has the stock engine, which will take it to the various places for preperation. It was just a simple question, to make my life easier to set the overall fuel multi within the software, for a relatively smooth starting point before tuning with a wide band O2 sensor.

BTW, for what it's worth there is only a 2 year warranty on Hyundai in this part of world.

Dennis.

Reply to
Dennis