2005 Santa Fe -Tipped in the NHTSA Roll Over Test

Just noticed that 2005 Santa Fe has problems in passing the recent NHTSA Rollover test (Tip). see "NHTSA 2005 SUV Crash, Rollover Ratings <http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2005/06/22/133124.html ".
Based on this, ConsumersReports.org has the below for Santa Fe: "We no longer recommend the Santa Fe because of tip-ups in the government rollover tests." --"<http://autos.msn.com/research/vip/reviews.aspx?year 05&make=Hyundai&model=Santa%20Fe&trimid=-1&src=VIP&tab=4&sub=0>
Guess that maybe the reason of the sharp drop of Sales of Santa Fe in the past 2 months?
What is the real world experience in over-steering of Santa Fe? Would ABS/TCS help?
Wondering has anyone heard/known what was the reaction/follow-up by Hyundai in this regard?
Hyundai expects to be releasing a redesigned larger Santa Fe in the future.
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 12:46:06 -0400, "hyundaitech"

Interesting, especially if one considers the rising price of gasoline and the new cafe standards. ;-)
...funny I hardly ever tip mine!<G> Len
--
....Order the "Accordion Evolution" documentary of the Las Vegas
International Accordion Convention from my website: