2006 Hyundai $onata?

I purchased a new 2006 Hyundai Sonata GLS V6 without sunroof and paid a total $19,456.49 which included all taxes, license, title, dealer fees, i.e. everything. Is this a good price? What did you pay for yours?
P.S. I did not qualify for any of the discounts but the dealer gave me a $1,000 discount anyway.
godles wrote:

That sounds high, but it really depends a lot on where you live and what the local demand is for Sonata's. I bought a GL and paid $16,300 for it, so I can't comment on your GLS V6.
Matt

I paid more (around 21 +) but got the sunrrof and cd changer. [beleive it or not, my wife struck the deal for mine so I couldn't even watch. whats a few bucks compared to marital bliss!] Probably typical prices ....put it behind you anyway, and enjoy the ride.

I paid $17,200 for mine (also GLS V6) with sales tax. I believe tags and all were another $300-$400. I did manage to get a $2000 Hyundai rebate and other small incentives at the time. That is not a bad price at all.
Eric

It's a good deal. That's a lot of car and options for the money. The very best you could have done is probably $500 better, and it may not have been worth the haggling.
--
Bob

godles wrote:

That sounds pretty much in the ballpark. We paid about $16,300 for our Sonata GLS V6 before taxes and the rest. This is the "basic" GLS without sunroof, etc. With taxes, fees for 4-year registration, and extending the bumper-to-bumper warrantee to 10 yrs/100,000 miles (we plan on keeping this car a long time), total came to a little over $19,000. Maybe could have beat the dealer down a bit more, but as it is this seems like a lot of car for the money.
I paid 21,200 for v-6 LX with sunroof, CD changer , mud guards, spoiler, all fees and license. License here in CA if HIGH!! I am happy as a clam (whatever that is)