Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Any recommended battery chargers / tenders?
One tool I don't own is a battery charger. With winter coming and now having batteries a couple years old in my cars, I thought it'd be wise to have one in the garage for emergency situations. You...
1
1

Navigation System 2013 Elantra GLS
I have a new 2013 Elantra GLS Limited with the built-in navigation system created by a company called MapnSoft. I have used Garmin GPS' in the past and have found the one in the Elantra to be somewhat...
8
8

2002 Sonata GLS: P0456 and Air Bag light
Man, I just am not having luck. P0456 just popped on. And just a few short minute ago. My Air Bag light is on solid. WTF? Anyone know why the AirBag Light would be on?
4
4

Glass Replacement on Side View Mirror
I have a broken mirror on my passenger side of my 2008 Santa Fe. The electric mirror adjustment mechanism works fine and the housing around it is fine. The only problem is that the glass is broken....
1
1

Trip Computer fuel mileage
Have you checked the fuel mileage stated on the trip computer versus actual mileage? I expected some optimism, but it varies considerably. Tonight's check for 271 miles of mostly highway showed a...
4
4

Hyundai / Kia paying back owners for overstating MPG
Ouch. I remember when I got my 02 Sonata and a few months later Hyundai said whoops, we overstated the horsepower by 5HP. The gave a choice of 3 things, I took the extended powertrain warranty. Thee...
1
1

Hyundai Veloster Re:Mix is production-ready fun from SEMA
From AB HYUNDAI REVEALS VELOSTER RE:MIX PRODUCTION MODEL AT SEMA Veloster RE:MIX Arriving at Dealerships in December Hyundai SEMA Presence Features Seven Concepts Based on Genesis Coupe, Veloster and...

Post-Valve Cover Gasket replacement on my 02 Sonata GLS
Ouch, my back friggin' hurts. But, the good news is it wasn't too bad. It took me a total of 6 hours to do it myself. Note to others, I think the correct torque *is* 4ft/lbs, not what Autozone says in...
4
4

Hyundai and Bisimoto ready 600-hp Elantra GT for SEMA
From AB Bisimoto-built 1.8L "NU" family Hyundai engine Bisimoto steel rods, turbo kit, intake gasket, injectors, and web level 2.4 camshafts Arias forged pistons AEM Series 2 EMS, and smart IGBT coils...

Hyundai shows SEMA-bound Veloster by Ark Performance
From AB Custom Pearl White Paint by Beyond Coachworks Custom soft-touch interior materials by HEXIS 2013 ARK/Adro body kit: bumpers, side skirts, rear wing, fenders ARK CF Rally Wing 180 Customs...

Is this aftermarket paint going to be the same KIND as my factory paint ???
. This is what myFactory (black) paint code crosses over to . Is the original paint from Hyundaienamel or urethane paint ...and will this replacement be a good match ? thanks.
2
2

what battery should i use in my 1998 Elantra 1.6?
need to find out the voltage used for Elantra 1998 model car batteries, and size .
3
3

Road Trip
I bought a new Sonata a couple of months ago and finally got to take a decent length road trip last week. With another couple we visited Gettysburg, PA and racked up 1013 miles. I average 29 mpg with...

New XM Radio Contract
I have purchased an 2013 Elantra equipped with XM Sirius radio on August 21st. XM gave me a free 90 day trial and I enjoy the service. Today, I received a card in the mail advising me my subscription...
2
2

Hyundai, Broadcom to equip vehicles with built-in ethernet
From AB Broadcom and Hyundai Motor Power Next-Generation Connected Car Joint Development Enables Advanced Infotainment and Safety Features in Hyundai Vehicles - Advances wide-scale adoption of...