Hyundai / Kia paying back owners for overstating MPG

Ouch. I remember when I got my 02 Sonata and a few months later Hyundai said whoops, we overstated the horsepower by 5HP. The gave a choice of 3 things, I took the extended powertrain warranty.

- Thee Chicago Wolf [MVP]

Reply to
Thee Chicago Wolf [MVP]

Did the same thing on our 02 KIA Optima. Like you, I took the extended warranty.

zlatts

Reply to
<z