Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Strange increase in mpg w 2011 Sonata
Been driving my 2011 Sonata w 4900 miles on it for a year. Been using Shell regular gas & getting 26.5 mpg avg. 2 wks ago I filled up w the mid value gas by mistake. Now I'm getting 29.5 mpg! with the...
8
8

Window switching: 2000 Sonata
Background: My driver's door window assembly conked out for the usual reason: cable jumped the guide and snarled, unfixable. I replaced the assembly. Of course, in the process, I had to disturb the...
3
3

Another Q for Hyundaitech
I can't get my XG300 aligned. The right rear camber is -1.7 degrees and the front casters are both 2.2 degrees. They replaced the rear control arm but no joy. According to the shop, there's no...
5
5

New Elantra, Nav question, wiring
Hi folks, we are now a Hyundai family, wife with 06 Sonata and now a new Eleantra Limited 2011. Love the car (as much as one can in less than a week) I have two questions anybody here have a NAV...
1
1

New York Auto Show - U.S.-spec 2012 Hyundai Accent
The price of fuel is on an ascendant trend so the sub-compact segment is starting to become more and more attractive to car buyers. One of the newest offerings is the North American version of the...

Oil light coming on -- 2004 Santa Fe 3.5L
I have a 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe with a 3.5L engine and about 80,000 miles on it. The oil light came on today while I was driving and mostly stayed on. I went to a nearby gas station and had oil added....
19
19

Replacing lower oil pan on 2002 Sonata GLS: Can a monkey do it or should I leave it to a mechanic?
At the last oil change I got, the tech told me that the last person who did an oil changed stripped the plug so now there's a temporary plug there, the rubber kind I believe. I found a replacement OE...
6
6

Q for Hyundaitech?
Re: 2007 Santa Fe Ltd AWD Ever have a vacuum motor control disconnect itself from the temperature/airflow dampers before? If so, how difficult was the repair? Any idea what else might cause the...
7
7

Re: Whatever happened to SteveF150????
I changed handles...didn't feel right posting in a Hyundai group with a Ford-like handle... :-) No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly...

2007 Santa Fe Brake issue FOLLOW-UP
A few weeks ago I posted a query about the expected/average life of brakes of this type of vehicle. Mine at 48K and needing brakes to me seemed too early. I finally had to have the brakes reparied....
1
1

Hyundai's flagship Equus earns Top Safety Pick designation from IIHS
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety has completed its testing for the most expensive Hyundai ever - the Equus - finding it is as packed with safety as it is with luxury. Read More: NewsHub:...

Spongy brakes (adjustment?) -- 2004 Santa Fe
I have a 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe 3.5L AWD -- about 78,000 miles. The brakes work (of course), but it feels to me like the pedal has to be pushed too far down before the breaking action starts to...
8
8

Hyundai paint
My first knowledge of Hyundai was the small Excel that was first brought into the USA. After a few years, most had spots of primer showing through on the roof and hood. Some had more bare spots than...
9
9

I'm back....
Hello fellow groupies.... After a long hiatus, I am now an owner of an 03 Sonata V6 (EF). Missed you guys!!!! HT still around??? Steve
6
6

I'm back!!!!
Hello groupies....after a terrible financial ride, I have acquired an EF Sonata, 2003 for the missus. V6 and happy...although I miss my 08 SE. Steve No trees were killed in the sending of this...
1
1