Any aftermarket washer nozzles?

Hey all,
I really like the washer spray nozzles on my wife's 05 Camry. Rather than spray two streams like my 02 Sonata GLS does, it's a diffuse spray that covers the whole window. You guy know of anything
aftermarket that I can get for my 02 Sonata GLS?
- Thee Chicago Wolf [MVP]
Probably easier to get some off a 05 Camry at a wreckers. May need to get the pump as well to suit the flow rate/pressure.