Replacing 96 OBW washer Nozzles

I would like to replace my washer nozzles on my 96 OBW with nozzles like the ones on a 99 Legacy. I like how the ones on the Legacy send out a spray instead of 2 jet streams like my 96 has. Has anyone done this before? Also, would anyone have a part number for those? I don't expect to run into any problems. I think the nozzles themselves are the same size, and have the same size nipples on the bottom where the washer fluid tubes run into them.

Thanks, Chris

Reply to
Chris Barnes