Any SANTA FE owners with close to 100,000 miles yet ???

Ive got a 2002 Santa Fe with 31,000 miles on it, and, its just as tight and rattle free as the day i brought it home. Just wondering how they are with alot of miles on them, and, what problems people have had up
to the warranty expiration ? Would you buy another Santa Fe ? Have you grown tired of the styling ? Thanks.
Dave in Lake Villa wrote:

108k on my 01 GLS. Our 03.0 LX has about 85k on it.
As for rattles, heres what I've got:
--
Now, I do have what sounds like a couple bent exhaust valves on my
engine. That likely has a lot to do with the dealership in Nacogdoches,