Anyway to get Hyundai parts in L.A. besides the dealer?

I need a bumper for an Accent. I've been calling both dealerships in the LA area (Santa Monica and Korea town) and I literally cannot get through to the parts department. I have been calling all day since this
morning. I get transfered to dead air, I get transfered to a ringing phone that is never answered or to someone's voice mail and I have called 12-14 times now. I cannot get anyone on the phone from a parts department and need to find another option to get a bumper for this Hyundai. Anyone know of any other way in Los Angeles to do this? With superb service like this, I can safely say this will be the last Hyundai I ever buy. Thanks for any help with this.
Did ya ever think about trying a junkyard..... sometimes much easier and definately much cheeper
']['unez

TH wrote:

Google "Hyundai parts" There are several sellers of Hyundai parts on the internet. Prices are generally lower than the dealer too. You'll have to pay shipping but usually no sales tax.

Then why do you keep calling the parts department? After the second call I'd be on the phone with the owner, general manager, or someone with some authority. Maybe they have a phone problem and don't even know it. Maybe they need a new manager in the department. Maybe they don't give a damn about you. Find out. Call a manager.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

I just started calling parts places and found a place to get a bumper from. I'm not going to waste any more time dealing with a dealership whose last concern is actually customer service. What good would calling the manager do? I'd probably be sent to his voice mail anyway. I did send an email to their email through the website and let them know they've lost a customer.

Apathy means the bad guys win. What good does a complaint do? I've had legitimate complaints and went to management. I've gotten a free oil change, a free car detailing, and GM even gave me a certificate good for $500 off a new car to be used after making the best deal. One reason for poor customer service is that people accept it.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

The funny thing is I've been fighting Netflix for their awful service and got the opposite response of yours in the other groups before ("you're a jerk for fighting the great Netflix"). I am of the opinion that there is no such thing as good customer service. I honestly can't remember any instance where I received good customer service. I can give you a long list of bad customer service from just the past six months easy. Good service? Can't remember one instance.

Apathy reigns, sadly.l I'm glad you are doing your part to change things.

Admittedly it is overall bad, but I have had some good, or at least neutral experiences. There are a handful of companies that really value their customers. Lee Valley Tools www.leevalley.com comes to mind as #1. Our local Price Chopper supermarket has been good. Any business that cares about being in business welcomes customer complaints and the opportunity to resolve any problems.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

I was thinking about this post earlier today when I went through (amazingly) some more bad customer service with both Verizon and ATT. I recently moved and turned off Verizon as my long distance carrier and was just using my cell to make long distance calls. Well, either Verizon or ATT (who is my local residential service) took it upon themselves to illegally reinstate the service on my new phone, even though I told htem I didn't want it. So not only did I have to go through a couple Verizon idiots who claim ATT did it (one lady was yelling at me that I called the wrong number even though I called the exact number on the BILL they sent me), but I had to go through ATT's hour long process of getting the correct person on the phone, which if you know ATT is an absolute pain (and ATT claims Verizon did it). When I finally got the right person at ATT to take care of it, she wanted to charge me for turning off the service I never wanted in the first place, it's utterly astonishing at the gall of these companies and their employees. It just reinforced my opinion that there is no such thing as good customer service.
When you use words like never and always you shift the focus to yourself. The obvious question is what is it about you that makes people not want to serve you well? With many different companies and oportunities you are the common denominator.
wrote in message

Miles wrote:

yeah, you're right. Why would people doing customer service want to do their job? Stupid me.