Bleeder screws

2004 Sonata 6cyl. Need the size specs for front and rear bleeder screws.

I don't know where to look for the specs, but if you need new screws for the front calipers, you can purchase them from your local dealer. The part# is 58125-44001. There's no separate listing for the rear caliper bleeder screws, but I believe they're the same as the fronts.
I doubt the dealer stocks them, but each of Hyundai's parts depots has at least 4. Figure on $5 to $9 each.
I was looking to replace them with Speed Bleeders.