Where can I buy stainless steel bleeder screws ?

Where can I buy stainless steel bleeder screws ?

I have tried all the usual places like Napa, AutoZone, PepBoys etc, but no joy.

I have seen this website, but this is massively overpriced:

aaa

At the website you listed?

Why do you need them anyway?

Reply to
Dmitriy

Oakos Automotive is where I got mine.

Ragnar

Because if you keep ANY car 10+ years, the bleeders screws tend to become rusted to the caliper (I live in a cold weather environment where salt is used very heavily on the roadways in the winter time).

Eventually you break the bleeder off the caliper and need to buy a new caliper (if you d>

Reply to
aaa

Use the regular ones......put a very thin coat of never-seize on the threads and put the plastic cap on it with some bearing grease in the cap.

Reply to
Mike Copeland

Now theres a good idea !!! Thanks.

Reply to