Blue Link Sucks!

Page 2 of 2

That is exactly what I was expecting: that the front drive tires would wear out sooner. Now they have 37k miles on them and they are still fine.

That's exactly what happened to us. What causes "cupping" in rear tires?

On 3/10/2016 8:19 AM, CRNG wrote:

Seems very common in FWD cars. While is is blamed on camber, shocks, struts,bad karma, I'm just thinking it is too light in the rear allowing bad wear patterns. Proper rotations helps. My last Sonata tires lasted about 40,000 miles with even wear. I had a Buick where I did not rotate the tires and the rear lasted about 50,000 miles and I could no longer stand the noise.

I'm inclined to blame both poor quality tires, and too-light in the rear also. We don't often have anyone ride in the back.
Thanks.
replying to Joyce, James P Bergeron wrote: May be late getting here but my new Genesis 2015 Blue Link remote start system is useless and not at all reliable. I will never recommend this option to anyone. Get an independent installer to put in a remote start and phone App that is better and more reliable than Hyudia's expensive crap.