Burnt Wires Behind Dash

I was trying to figure out why the rear window de-fogger and A/C wasn't working so I took the trim off and found a few burnt wires. The person who had the car before had cut the wires and just left them there. The
wires were all wrapped together like it came from the factory just like all of the others for different push-in switches. All of the wires for the other switches were good. The burnt wires go further back behind the dash with all of the other switches so I couldn't tell what they went to.
The burnt wire colors are: Green with white stripe, Green with black stripe, and Black with red stripe.
Hope I gave enough info. Thanks.
You should be able to look at a schematic on www.hmaservice.com.