change light bulb in Third stop light. 06 Sonata

DO not pry it, trying to get to the bulb. the owners manual doesn't have any instructions about it. If you pry on the module you will break the holding brackets. you have to crawl into the trunk and remove two screws
that hold the module to the rear tray. I learned the hard way, but was able to repair it.
Thanks for the tip -- I will remember that.
Hey Deck, I wanna thank you for bringing up the third light issue, Ever since I bought my XG350L I have had a rattle in the back of the car like a piece of plastic or something rattling every time I hit a bump. Living a distance from the dealer I never bothered to take it back, then you mentioned third light and I said HMMMMMM !!!! I have checked everthing that I could all plastic parts , latches, speaker grills EVERY DAMN THING except the third light and guess what, thats what it was, the lense was loose ...... I grabbed the closure and squeezed it and VIOLA it stopped rattling !!! THANK YOU
Tunez