Third Brake Light

Just today for some reason the rear third (center) brake light lens and plastic housing that holds the light in place self destructed. I'm looking to buy a new one but I can't seem to find it on eEuroparts.com or the other sites. Anyone know the part number or where I can find it.

1995 900S

Thanks, C-

Reply to
PILOTOTS

J Moore

Are you in the States?

They are in upstate New York. They are on the Web.

Ask for Eric he knows his Saabs.

Malcolm

Reply to
Malcolm

Have you tried these guys. They have supplied me with several 2nd hand parts.

SAABurger