FREE Manuals or websites

Are there any more Hyudai specific free websites that are basically repair manuals for newer Hyundais? I know there were a few great ones in the past that now charge monthly fees. Thanks.

On Thursday, April 16, 2015 at 6:57:24 PM UTC-4, jtees4 wrote:

To my knowledge, no. hmaservice.com was probably the last bastion.
On the other hand, if someone has done something before, you may well find a blog post or similar about it.