Super Beetle websites

Do anybody know of any good websites about Super Beetles? I'm unemployed for the time being and outside of looking for a job I'm looking for something to occupy my time. I thought maybe I could set up some sort of comprehensive website about the Super Beetle complete with links to tech articles, history, original ads, etc. Supers are Beetles too. :)

-Jeff

73 Super Beetle 04 GTI 1.8T Gone but not forgotten: 65 Beetle (Owned for three days) 86 Jetta Diesel 88 GTI 16v
Reply to
Jeff Rew

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim