Reputable websites that sell Jetta parts?

Does anyone know of any good reputable websites that sell Jetta parts?

Reply to
AlanH70

I guess that would depend on what kind of parts you're looking for. Also, you may want to try Foreign Autopart (maybe Autopart International now?) in Fall River on Stafford Rd. Many of their prices are reasonable and they can usually get whatever they don't have later that day or the next day.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Z.

What year Jetta (older or newer)? OEM replacement parts or aftermarket accessories/upgrades?

Reply to
Matt B.

German auto parts and parts for vws are not clone sites. I have order from both. I have also phone called both to order stuff I could not find on their web sites. You get real people who know VW parts or who can stick their head up and ask someone who knows the answer to parts questions.

The twist >> > Does anyone know of any good reputable websites that sell Jetta parts? >>

Jim B.

Reply to
jimbehning

I'll echo some other responses, and recommend germanautoparts.com. Give them a call if you are looking for something, their online catalog is very good, but not always 100% complete. The guys there are very knowledgeable.

Jed

Reply to
Jed

Hasnt this part of the world hard that the Bus Depot, busdepot.com has gotten into selling anything you need, for any vw!! I used to work there when all they sold was bus and vanagon parts...they always had the best original replacement parts for the best price for the Type 2, and now they claim they can get anything, for any VW. So go ahead, check them out. I would really like to know if they are as good now as they were then..so, if they hook you up, please post to the page and let everyone else know about it...and no, I do not work there anymore, I just know they were THE place back in the day, and you asked, so i spoke up...take it slow..Brian

Reply to
Brian