How to find out options on a Hyundai?

I know in the past I have seen places for other vehicles, that you could put in a VIN number and the website would display all the invoice options for that vehicle.
Are there sites like this available for Elantras?
Regards, Clay
--
Warning: keyboard may cause involuntary vowel movement - Clay Ferriola

I know of none that are publicly accessible. The online Hyundai parts catalog will do it. Your dealer may be willing to assist you with this.
Crabman wrote:

Bob wrote:

Okay, help me out here. Where do I put the VIN number?
Clay
--
Warning: keyboard may cause involuntary vowel movement - Clay Ferriola

Crabman wrote:

options are available on the car if that's what you want to know.
Bob wrote:

I want to put in a VIN number and have it show me the options that came on "that" car. :)
Clay
frijoli wrote:

"VIN decoder".
Bob wrote:

A VIN decoder tells you basic things related mainly to body style and drive train. What I am describing is a database which list all the options that were installed at the factory, like radio, air conditioning, leather etc.
Clay
--
Warning: keyboard may cause involuntary vowel movement - Clay Ferriola