How to buy a Hyundai

I have sold Hyundai/Chevrolet/Cadillac/BMW/Ford/Lincoln Mercury and any manner of used cars for quite some time. I have a passion about Hyundai that I have not for any other manufacture that I have dealt with.

My purpose for this post is to provide real and honest information to people wanting to purchase a Hyundai. Please feel free to email me with any questions you might have on getting the best deal, and the best car, for your situation!

Michael

-- Message posted using

information at

Hyundaisales

Michael,

My question is - why doesn't Hyundai honor its warranty, specifically on clutches? Seems that they don't like replacing them, that is, according to many 2003 Tiburon owners. And my first hand experience with them on my 2004 Sonata. They both use similar flywheels that don't want to work for long.

Michael

Reply to
Michael

Hyundaisales says: "My purpose for this post is to provide real and honest information to people wanting to purchase a Hyundai."

So, my question is why you haven't provided any. Perhaps you could start with why you have such a passion for Hyundai.

-- Message posted using

information at

hyundaitech

Ummmm, this spam is fresh....

I'll just bet you wear loud neckties and sports coats, and have an all too friendly, too affable manner in general....

me

Reply to
jusme

Maybe we should all overwhelm him with our favourite Hyandai complaints/. Mine is why did the clock pack up at less than

4K miles, and why are the door locks such a problem. 2001 Elantra.

Reply to
irwell

Well, he hasn't returned any of our messages so I guess he ISN'T to ready, willing, and able to help us buy a Hyundai. Big surprise.

Reply to
Tom

Want to bet there are similar "boilerplate" messages to the Chevrolet, Cadillac, BMW, Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury groups, with the appropriate car make inserted into the "passion for" slot?

UCE is UCE is UCE...

me

Reply to
jusme

He's pushing "talkaboutautos.com" -

Bob

Reply to
Bob Adkins

Why does my gas mileage suck so bad on my 07 Elantra SE? It's real bad. I am really unhappy about this. What should I do Mr. Hyundai sales guy?

*********
jtees4

Get a horse?

me

Reply to
jusme

Reply to message from jusme (Tue, 18 Mar

2008 19:18:35) about "Re: How to buy a Hyundai":

j> Get a horse?

Nah ... it would probably eat and crap too much. Better to get a bicycle.

Best Regards Wayne Moses Wed, 19 Mar 2008 13:20:35 -0500

Wayne Moses

Learn how to drive, maybe...

Reply to
Matt Whiting

A sarcastic response (appropriate and worthy) to spam need not be responded to in a mean preachy way IMO....where did the old MW go, leaving the group with this mean, humorless guy........one step from plonk. sigh BTW, I can nurse 29 mpg from the LX, but fun ith the right foot usually intercedes !.....

Reply to
Darby OGill

I thought my reply was very funny! :-)

Reply to
Matt Whiting

Excellent, my bad. I get cranky from time to time!

Reply to
Darby OGill

You've done better though.

Reply to