How to remove rear seat?

I want to remove the rear seat on my 2 door Accent and take a look at the fuel filter underneath. There are 2 clips in front that allows me to lift up but there are two bolts at the back which prevents removal
of the seat. The bolts are hidden by the seat back but I can feel them. Do I just loosen these with the seatback in place?
What year is the vehicle?
accent wrote:

That's pretty much it. There are two or three bolts holding the bottom in place. I usually don't even remove them. I typically unlatch the front and put something under it to hold it up.