Hyundai Coupe - Windscreen Washers

Hi the water comming out of my washers have stopped, I can hear the motor when I pull the stick which sounds fine, the holes dont seem blocked, and water seems to be moving through when I disconnect pipes
from bonnet, does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks Karen
Your nozzles are likely clogged. Try removing the hose and blowing backward through them with compressed air if you have that at your disposal.
is it cold and wet there? try squirting a little rubbing alchohol on the ends or take a very fine needle and try probing each holeon the washer jets dont wiggle to hard or youll knock the jets out of aim.. and see if that works, could be ice, or debris... do you see any noticable kinks in the hoses (if u cans ee them) under the hood? if its cold there, add some alchohol to the washer fluid container... if you have something in there other than washer fluid and its been cold out...

| Hi the water comming out of my washers have stopped, I can hear the | motor when I pull the stick which sounds fine, the holes dont seem | blocked, and water seems to be moving through when I disconnect pipes | from bonnet, does anyone have any ideas? | | Thanks Karen
Karen, when this happened in my Ford, the problem was caused by cheap windshield washer fluid. A jelly would settle out of this stuff and plug the system. The plugging was in the vicinity of the pump. Here's how I solved it:
I flushed the washer system out a few times with hot water. This was pretty simple -- I just loaded up the washer tank with hot water and ran it through with the stick control. I shielded the windshield with something to keep the ratty stuff off. Don't squirt hot water onto the windshield if it is cold!
The problem returned a couple of times, so I had to repeat the drill again during a trip. After three rounds of this, the problem vanished permanently. So did the gallon bottle of cheap pre-mixed washer fluid. I've used the expensive stuff since then, or just dumped some rubbing alcohol into water. Water that's loaded with minerals, of course, may clog nozzles due to sediment.
See if the above drill works.
Richard
Just to help you all out, in the washer bottle their is two motors to drive front and rear washers, fitted to the intake of each motor is a wire filter which gets blocked, take off the wheel arch cover and pull the motors out, give the wire filter a wash and all should be good.