Hyundaitech: '03 how many keyfob and programming. How many part numbers?

I was told by my local dealer that there were too many versions of this for the 03 Elantra to estimate a cost for a remote and programming without me bringing in the car.
Is this correct? It doesn't make sense to me.
Clay
Sounds like an inexperienced parts person. There are a couple transmitter part numbers for the '01 to '03 Elantras that don't supersede together, but any will work.
If you can give them your VIN, there's nothing of any more significance they'll have with your car present. Parts should be able to quote a parts price. Service should be able to quote a price for the programming.
Your car can be programmed to recognize a maximum of two remotes.
hyundaitech wrote:

You mention a couple remotes. Do you know how they are different? Is one preferable to the others or is it just cosmetic.
Clay
--
Warning: keyboard may cause involuntary vowel movement - Clay Ferriola

If I recall correctly, I cannot discern any differences between any of the currently available remote part numbers for 2001-2003 models.
Also, if I remember correctly, the 2001-2003 models use a two-button remote, while the 2004-2006 models use a three-button remote.
HYUNDAI- Veracruz '07 How and where can I order a spare key and keyfob? Thanks!
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

ebay