How many lights?

Hello all,

I have a 300 Discovery, R reg, and only have two sidelights in the back bumper. I have noticed some newer ones with lights in the clusters to the left and right of the back door as well. Is mine only fitted with the bumper ones, or have I 2 blown bulbs?

It got through the MOT like it is.

Many TIA, Barleycorn.

Reply to
Barleycorn

Barleycorn posted ...

There was a thread about this very thing here lately .. You'll need to search google for it I guess .. ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Hi mate

Im not 100% sure on the vehicle as I have seen both 2

The best thing is to look in the clusters at the sides of the door and see if you have some small 5w bulbs if so swap them as they are the side lights if not look for a 21/5 watt bulb these have 2 filaments running through them if you have them then change them the part no is r380 in motorworld and the

380 us a standard no for the bulbs if you dont have them dont worrie :-) as for the mot as long as there are 2 rear sidelights one each side then I think it would pass everytime

All the best

Reply to
Paul Henry