Hyundaitech still here, less often

I see there have been a couple inquiries and I'm glad you value my presence. My priorities have shifted lately and I don't come here as often (obviously). I've gone back and added a couple comments to some
old posts, some of which I'm sure are now moot.
Hopefully my next absence won't be so long.
HT

Heya how are you....

Same as always. No problems-- just a lack of time from focusing on other things.

We hope so too!
hyundaitech wrote:

Jim
Jim wrote:

Yes, I second that!
--
PB
"I suspect you're an arrogant little pissant who grew up in the