Hyundaitech still here, less often

I see there have been a couple inquiries and I'm glad you value my presence. My priorities have shifted lately and I don't come here as often (obviously). I've gone back and added a couple comments to some old posts, some of which I'm sure are now moot.

Hopefully my next absence won't be so long.

HT

Reply to
hyundaitech

Heya how are you....

Reply to
The Henchman

"hyundaitech" wrote

We hope so too!

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Sure glad to see you are not permanently gone. Welcome back.

Jim

Reply to
Jim

Yes, I second that!

Reply to
Plague Boy

Reply to
Bryan Skelton

Same as always. No problems-- just a lack of time from focusing on other things.

Reply to
hyundaitech