Is anybody still here?

Do we know whether any of the new 9-5 wagons ever made it out of captivity? Were any sold to the public, in Sweden or anywhere else, or
even supplied to dealers for evaluation?
On Mon, 14 May 2012 10:52:52 +0100, Charlie wrote:

To my knowledge, nobody in the U.S. got any. :-(
--
Aaron W. Hsu | snipped-for-privacy@sacrideo.us | http://www.sacrideo.us
Programming is just another word for the lost art of thinking.
On 14/05/2012 16:04, Aaron W. Hsu wrote:

Commiserations and all that, but it was always going to be a long shot getting them across to you when the company was in crisis. I have heard rumours of pre-production RHD cars being here in the U.K, so assume that LHD examples would (if anywhere) be more likely to have been in circulation in the Nordics and other European markets.