Loud chipping and clacking from front

Ive had my Sonata now for 2 months and after about a month there began to be an loud chipping or clacking from the front. I took it back to the dealer to get it checked out. They said it was the
alternator. I replaced the alternator. Still made the noise. I again took it back to the dealer. Next they tell me its the belt tensioner and pulley. They replaced those items as well, and it still makes the noise. The noise is random, but usually starts in the morning, but it could go on for the whole drive or stop within minutes. The noise has no rhythm, and could be a little loud or very loud.
I swear its the air conditioner compressor, which they replaced before I purchased the vehicle because it had a shot bearing. However they say it is not. I just think they dont want to replace it again. So far this car has cost me $600 in repairs over the last month. Does anybody know what this noise could be. The car runs fine otherwise.
Are you sure the dealer understands the noise to which you're referring? Have you or they been able to reproduce the noise while it was in the service department?
These things are critical to making a proper diagnosis. If you're unsure as to whether they occurred, then you'll need to return and ask for someone to listen to the noise in your presence so you can point it out to them.
If they did in fact hear the noise and repair all the items that they said were necessary to repair the noise, then I think it's time to return and ask for them to fix the car for free or credit you for the money you've already spent.

year of car??? does it make the noise at a stand still or only when under power? does it increase with speed or rpm?....not much to go on.