My new Genesis

Picked up my new Genesis Ultra tonight. OMG, what a car!
I went all out and got all three option packages.I've only driven it about 70 miles, but I'm thrilled with it. Comfortable seats, smooth
ride, quiet. The auto adjusting cruise control is great when there is a little traffic as it adjusts smoothly both down and back up.
If you want a car with all the goodies, this is one to check out.
This makes four Hyundai in nine years.

Great car, I checked them out last year but decided on an Elantra GT AND Accent hatch for the wife! Good luck!
On 9/30/2015 1:38 PM, jtees4 wrote:

Thanks. Took a 200 mile ride today and really enjoyed driving it. Stull trying to find out what all the buttons do.