Back up camera on Genesis

I know I can all the dealer, but I don't want to contact one just yet. Looking at the on-line features of the Genesis, I see all sorts of goodies, but I don't see a backup camera. I have one on my Sonata and cannot imagine life without one now.

Anyone know if it is there?

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

jp103

Thanks, I did not find that list. Figured it would be included since it has everything else.

I drove a base 2014 model and it did not have one. I'm going to a dealer on Wednesday. Over the phone they gave me a very good price based on using

Ed Pawlowski

Enjoy!

Reply to
jp103