OEM Bra and Dashmat for sale :-(

The Sonata is going back to the bank, sign of the times. I have 2 items from her I'd like to sell- (06-08 Sonatas)
OEM Hyundai Bra- used 4 times, no rips, tears, bleaching or otherwise. Great
shape. Paid $90 Dashmat brand dash cover- black carpet, non-smoking. Condition is just as the item above. Paid $40
Would like to get $45 for the bra plus shipping and $25 for the dash cover plus shipping.
If interested, e-mail me- snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
They'll also be listed on Ebay unless you beat me to posting...
Thanks guys!!!
--
People run on Windows, animals on UNIX.
That explains it all!