Sign of the Times

Regards,

Boris Mohar

Well, it's not the cover of the Rolling Stone, but it'll do ;-)

don '81 242t '89 744ti

Reply to
don hodgdon

that's a cool artical.....Keep the "old ones" runnin' fast and hard...

Reply to
~^ beancounter ~^

Awesome!

Nice plug for the great sites we use, too.

Downside...... There go the prices of our trusty cars, as well as used parts.

Oh well.

Love that "Ego-busting" remark....

Thanks Boris

Reply to
vinran1

This is how it is done:

Open source software and hardware. $150 startup price for a ECU kit. I had mine for two years.

Regards,

Boris Mohar

Boris Mohar