Studebaker Dealership Sign For Sale

Hi Guys, I've decided to sell my new old stock Studebaker dealership sign that I bought last summer. No time to find a place to hang it without pissing off the neighbors. It lights (flourescent) was never installed and comes with the original shipping crate. It's item number 200052313220 on eBay. I'd rather see it go to a Studie than a sign collector :-)

-George-

-63 GT Hawk

-63 Champ

-56 Sky Hawk