Remote entry transmitter

I would like to get some spare batteries for my transmitters. The owner's manual only says the battery is a 3 volt lithium battery. Does anyone know the battery number? This is for a 2008 Hyundai Elantra.

---MIKE---

>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')
I seem to recall a 2032 in one I replaced a few years back in a sonata, Best bet is to open it up and see what the number is. BTW, you can buy a 10 pack on ebay for less than half of what you pay at a drug store.
I would like to get some spare batteries for my transmitters. The owner's manual only says the battery is a 3 volt lithium battery. Does anyone know the battery number? This is for a 2008 Hyundai Elantra.
---MIKE---

>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')
On Wed, 1 Dec 2010 11:22:50 -0500, Partner wrote:

Also look in the Dollar Store if there is one near you.
---MIKE--- wrote:

My 06 Spectra uses 2032.

Don't stock up too much as they may die on the shelf. I've never replaced on and my oldest car is now 9 1/2 years old and still on the originals.