Santa Fe Bumper Guards.

Hi all, after my Santa Fe 2005 was scratched on the rear bumper by some inconsiderate person (two large ugly and sharp screws was holing his plates,) I have decided to buy some bumper guards. I saw a real nice
chrome setup, on a SF.
Anyway, the closest I got was here: http://www.autoanything.com/category.aspx?c_idP028&se=bumper_guards_waag
Does anyone have any experience with this or any particular company?
I'm in Northern NJ, is there any places around here that sell and install what I'm looking for?
Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Rich
Try the www.hyundaiaccessorymall.com site. They are a dealer in WI that has custom stuff for the santa fe. I ordered roof rack rails there and got them for about 1/2 price of my dealer including shipping.
Many people at the www.santafeforum.net have used them so I gave them a try.
afob3 wrote:

Hey, thanks a bunch!!!
Really appreciate it.