Silly question

Does Hyundai have mud flaps for the 2000 accent? My car gets filthy with dirt as I don't have a tar driveway? Not sure if aftermarket attatch the same as stock?

There are no happy endings JUST ENDINGS
Add pictures here
✖
I just got an OEM set for my 2008 Sonata from my dealer at cost, I told him I found an OEM Hyundai Parts store on Ebay and to make the sale reeuced them! If the dealer is unable, there's always Ebay!
--
Steve, 2008 Sonata SE

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/rfs/463926931.html
✖
Got a Url or Ebay member name for the Ebay dealer?
There are no happy endings JUST ENDINGS
Add pictures here
✖
http://myworld.ebay.com/hyundaisuperstore /